Auckland Cavy Care aims to help care for and re-home as many guinea pigs as they can to good homes, to do this we need the help of foster homes - People like you!
Our Foster Care Program has been put into place to allow us to help and care for as many of these homeless animals as possible, as well as allowing these animals more one on one time with humans before being placed into a loving forever home!
When fostering for Auckland Cavy Care you will be required to:
- Provide a safe, secure, environment (indoors)
- Make sure the animals have adequate food and water at all times.
- Keep the animals enclosure clean.
- Be able to transport the animal to and from the shelter when needed.
- Be able to provide the rescue with weekly updates on the animal.
- Be able to provide lots of tender love and care, attention and handling!
Auckland Cavy Care is able to provide GUINEA PIG foster carers with housing, food, bedding, dishes water bottles and anything else that may be needed.
Guinea Pig Foster Form
Rabbit foster form is below the Guinea Pig one